I would love to know how many variations of the game sudoku is out there? Does anyone have a clue? I love the game and would like to try as many different styles to test my skills. What’s the best site to play a variety of styles on?Read More...
- one on How many different styles of Sudoku exist?
- Blue Jean on How many sudoku patterns are in this world?
- leilani_chica on What are some puzzles like Sudoku that I can get online?
- notyours on Sudoku, what are the best books you reccommend for beginners to internediate?
- burhan_ace on What is a good way to improve my sudoku-solving skills?
- The legacy of puzzle master Merl Reagle and the gamification of news - Poynter.org August 31, 2015Poynter.orgThe legacy of puzzle master Merl Reagle and the gamification of newsPoynter.orgHe taught her tips for solving Sudoku puzzles – he was a mas […]
- 8 Easiest Logic/Number Puzzles in the World - Insider Monkey (blog) August 31, 2015Insider Monkey (blog)8 Easiest Logic/Number Puzzles in the WorldInsider Monkey (blog)In many schools and colleges, these games are included in the cur […]
- LBX: Little Battlers eXperience; Zombi; Picross e6 review – cutting-edge ... - The Guardian August 31, 2015The GuardianLBX: Little Battlers eXperience; Zombi; Picross e6 review – cutting-edge ...The GuardianUnlikely as it may seem, there is a point where su […]
- New Orleans eatery making a comeback - Martinsville Bulletin August 30, 2015New Orleans eatery making a comebackMartinsville BulletinHere are five tips from the New York Times crossword puzzle maker Will Shortz. Puzzle yoursel […]
- Psychometric Testing – What to Expect - The National Student August 27, 2015The National StudentPsychometric Testing – What to ExpectThe National StudentOne such technique goes by the name of psychometric testing. The laws aro […]
Powered by Related RSS
- The legacy of puzzle master Merl Reagle and the gamification of news - Poynter.org August 31, 2015