I would love to know how many variations of the game sudoku is out there? Does anyone have a clue? I love the game and would like to try as many different styles to test my skills. What’s the best site to play a variety of styles on?Read More...
- one on How many different styles of Sudoku exist?
- Blue Jean on How many sudoku patterns are in this world?
- leilani_chica on What are some puzzles like Sudoku that I can get online?
- notyours on Sudoku, what are the best books you reccommend for beginners to internediate?
- burhan_ace on What is a good way to improve my sudoku-solving skills?
- The Talos Principle - TrustedReviews December 16, 2014TrustedReviewsThe Talos PrincipleTrustedReviewsUsually, describing yourself as a 'philosophical first-person puzzle game' is a recipe for di […]
- Check Out This Free Minimalist Browser Puzzle Game Called 0h h1 - Game Informer November 21, 2014Game InformerCheck Out This Free Minimalist Browser Puzzle Game Called 0h h1Game InformerA hint eyeball provides tips if you're stuck. Once you […]
- Killer sudoku 426 - The Guardian November 19, 2014The GuardianKiller sudoku 426The GuardianNormal sudoku rules apply, except the numbers in the cells contained within dotted lines add up to the figure […]
- Sudoku 2980 hard - The Guardian November 19, 2014The GuardianSudoku 2980 hardThe Guardian... networks may vary and mobiles will be considerably higher. Service supplied by ATS. Call 0330 333 6946 for […]
- Don't Ask Anne: Sudoku puzzles and boundry-breaking roommates - University at Buffalo The Spectrum November 2, 2014University at Buffalo The SpectrumDon't Ask Anne: Sudoku puzzles and boundry-breaking roommatesUniversity at Buffalo The SpectrumMy roommate has […]
Powered by Related RSS
- The Talos Principle - TrustedReviews December 16, 2014